Join Dianne Bondy for two workshops on Yoga for All and inclusivity in yoga classes! The first class, Making Yoga Accessible, covers theory, while the second class, the Path to Empowerment, focuses on yoga postures and experiential exercises. All yogis and teachers welcome!
Making Yoga Accessible: The Art & Science of Mixed Level Yoga Classes
- Teaching yoga to different body types, ages, diverse populations, and levels of physical ability.
- A close examination on how yoga and asana work in different bodies and levels of physical ability.
- The art of Mixed Level classes: Expert insights on how to theme, sequence and develop truly progressive and diverse Mixed Level yoga classes in which students of all shapes, sizes, ability and ethnicity are celebrated, challenged and empowered
The Path to Empowerment: Body Acceptance, Self-Love, Body Equity
- This class includes asana, meditation, contemplating and journaling exercises, focused on changing how we view the body
- Class is followed by a Q & A
Saturday, February 11th. 12pm-2m & 3pm-5pm. $80 for both classes or $45 each.
Author, Motivator, Risk Taker, Educator, Yoga Teacher, and Leading Voice in the Diversity in Yoga and Yoga of Inclusion Movement.With over 1000 hours of yoga training in diverse modalities such as yoga therapeutics, restorative yoga, meditation, and Anusara Yoga – Dianne truly believes that yoga is for all!