Do you experience chronic neck and upper back pain?
Several of us spend most of our time driving, reading, sitting at a desk, or focused on a computer or phone. When our heavy (11lb!) head droops, our back and neck become strained, our shoulders slump, and our upper back hunches
As you can probably feel in your own body, this causes pain and discomfort, and can also lead to weakened respiratory muscles over time.
Join us for this workshop, where you will learn poses and techniques to combat “text neck” and upper back pain, as well as breath work and meditation that will ease stress and anxiety.
In this workshop we will:
- Stretch and strengthen the appropriate muscles to correct posture & alleviate pain
- Strengthen our cores to support our body and allow ease of movement
- Learn easy stretches and massage techniques to perform at home or office
- Practice deep breathing and stress release with pranayama
- End with a meditation to alleviate anxiety and allow full-body relaxation
$25 pre-pay; $30 at the door.
Please preregister as soon as possible. We need a minimum of 8 students to hold the class.